Sunday, November 7, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year!


Some people may think that it's a little to early to start getting ready for the holidays. I started preparing months ago. I am counting down the days until it is socially acceptable to put up my Christmas tree.

But today, I got to do one of the things that I really enjoy about the holiday season. I got to give back to someone less fortunate. Let's face it, over the past few months I have been more blessed than ever - and today I paid it forward.

One way to give back this season (I'm sure I'll be posting quite a few of these) is to go to jcpenney.com/angel. On this site you can choose an angel, a child or senior citizen, that is in need. It will tell you the age of your angel, and what their specific wants and needs are.

My angel is a seven year old girl. Who is yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment